Taking a Night Walk in Naga City Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines

Naga City Camarines Sur Night Walk

Naga City Camarines Sur is known for two main things: the Pilgrim City and the Heart of Bicol because of being the regional center for commerce, trade, culture and religion. I have visited this city a handful of times and have yet to explore what it has to fully offer. 

Most of my visits have been around the areas where there is a lot of foot traffic, which is primarily Naga Centro area. I have a few videos of Naga City in the province of Camarines Sur, but here is my recent video from a night walk around Centro. 

Watch my Night Walk in Naga City here:


If you would like to watch more videos like this, feel free to check out my channel on YouTube, click here for Krypto Trekker on YouTube!

Social Media:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Back Alleys of Quezon City Philippines

Balatan Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines - Walking with the Locals

Railway Slum in Iriga City Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines