Balatan Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines - Walking with the Locals

Balatan Camarines Sur Bicol

Take a walk with me around Balatan Cam Sur Bicol Philippines

I really enjoyed this walk! The lively students in the beginning of my walk were so funny, and really got me in a good mood to explore. Thanks to those students, best of luck to all of you! My first impression of Balatan Camarines Sur in Bicol was that it offers that small town travel feels. I like that it isn't a tourist town, but still has some nice resorts just outside the town center. But what I enjoyed this most were the people. Everyone seemed to be so nice and inviting towards me while I was walking, and for me, that makes a huge difference in making a decision to come back, and I definitely will. 

I will most likely post some ASMR tours of a couple of the resorts around the area, but this video is all about real life in Balatan Cam Sur, enjoy this video!

Walking Around Balatan Camarines Sur



Social Media:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Back Alleys of Quezon City Philippines

Railway Slum in Iriga City Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines