Railway Slum in Iriga City Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines


The Philippines is a beautiful place, but just like every place around the world, there are areas that are hidden, tucked away and simply forgotten. On my YouTube channel "Krypto Trekker", I publish content on the good, bad, and the ugly. I don't do this to spread negativity about the Philippines, but to raise awareness about controversies that I feel needs improvement. 

Don't get me wrong, I love the Philippines with all my heart, but like I mentioned before, there is a lot to be done here, and although I am just one person with a YouTube channel, I am committed to doing my part in exposing the dark secrets in the hopes that the masses can see what is truly going on, and maybe....just maybe, something or someone from the higher ranks can make some big changes. 

Watch my Philanthropy Walks here!

Thanks to my subscribers for helping me with my philanthropy treks and feeding projects. One community at a time, we can make the filipino people happy and see that a better future is possible. 

In this video, I visit a Barangay called San Francisco in Iriga City Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines. Most people think that the slums are only located in Metro Manila Philippines, that is far from the truth. The sad reality is that this is happening all over the Philippines, and yes... the provincial areas, not just the metro areas. 

Watch my latest cause-related walk and feeding project here in Iriga City Camarines Sur, and thank you to my anonymous subscriber from the USA for donating and making the walk and feeding project happen. 


Good Deeds Walking the Unseen Iriga City Camarines Sur

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Back Alleys of Quezon City Philippines

Balatan Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines - Walking with the Locals