Street Walking Calabanga Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines

Calabanga Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines, Camarines Sur

Take a walk with me around Calabanga Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines

This was a request from one of my subscribers, so I decided to make the trip to check the place out. Just like many small towns, you rarely see any big commercial franchises. Calabanga didn't even have a Jollibee, I couldn't believe it =) but these are the places that I like to explore, the places that are small and not heavily dominated by western businesses (yet). 

I hope you enjoy this walk in Calabanga Camarines Sur, and thank you to my subscriber for recommending this place to me! =)

Walking Calabanga Camarines Sur Bicol Region Philippines



Social Media:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Back Alleys of Quezon City Philippines

Balatan Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines - Walking with the Locals

Railway Slum in Iriga City Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines