Remote Life in the Philippines

Walking Camarines Sur Philippines, Barangay Adiangao, Bicol Philippines

Take a REMOTE WALK with me around Presentacion Cam Sur Bicol Philippines

This area is in Barangay Adiangao in Presentacion. If you are driving from the Naga City area to Caramoan Cam Sur, you will pass by this area, and many barangays that look similar to this. Breathtaking views of the ocean, and the community who live in the mountains and near the water, there are many clusters of small towns like this. I would love to visit all of them, but I didn't have much time, I hope to make a point to do so in the near future. 

Tell me if you notice that difference in the people who live here in the remote mountain beach areas versus Metro Manila, I see a very distinct difference. It made me feel like I was visiting a new country. 

Anywho, enjoy this Presentacion Cam Sur video, and I'll see you again soon! *Please note that this was not filmed with 3D audio.

Walking around Barangay Adiangao in Presentacion Camarines Sur Philippines



Social Media:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Back Alleys of Quezon City Philippines

Balatan Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines - Walking with the Locals

Railway Slum in Iriga City Camarines Sur Bicol Philippines